Thursday, January 31, 2013

January 31


Fun with paint?  I wanted to play with the acrylics again but didn't have anything in mind.  I painted a background and then played with layering in other colors with different brushes.  There really wasn't any thought involved; the brush went where ever it wanted to go.  This is the end result.  Sort of a tangled mess of a colorful web.

I can't believe I've been doing this for a month already.  I should have done this ages ago.  I'm really enjoying the whole creative process am excited to continue.  I've been looking for other classes to take as well, mostly workshops because, as I'm in grad school, committing to another weekly class is a little rough.  I do need to start investing in higher quality art supplies, but that will happen over time as I use up what I have.

1 comment: