Saturday, January 26, 2013
I finished the T. I like how it came out. Initially I wasn't going to outline it, but something didn't seem quite right about the way it looked. At first I only rant he black thread at intersection and where the two colors of green met. It still didn't look right. After I outline it all it seemed to come together. The I is next and I'm trying to figure the color scheme. I might to blues or oranges. I have to give it more thought.
This is how the project looks overall so far. I'm really happy with the way it's shaping up. I was apprehensive at first that the idea would work better in my head and wouldn't translate in reality. SO far so good.