Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 5th


Today my creative energy was spent on 4 hours worth of workshops with Izzy from Colorado.  The first two hours were movement drills and the second two hours covered skirt work and spins.  Overall it was an amazing weekend.  I love the new drills and am so sore now the next day.  Below are my note from the workshop.

Izzy is such a treat.  She's more spastic than I am.  I didn't think  that was possible.  She so clearly loves what she does and I often feel that is rare in any profession.  To see someone take pleasure in what they do and share that love with the world is amazing.  

I am hoping to develop more of a personal practice to take better care of my dance.  I feel I've been neglecting it a bit lately.  You get out what you put in and it's about time I put more into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment