Saturday, February 16, 2013

February 13


My trusty camera.  With out it documenting this adventure would be a but more difficult.  I wish the circles of the lens had turned out more circular and less, well, not.  This was another fast sketch, but I didn't rush exactly.  I refused to erase anything that didn't go down the way I wanted.  If I had I would never have finished.  I would still be sitting here erasing the lens and trying to draw a perfect circle over and over again.  I did notice that in the last two sketches I completely forgot about any shadows.  I'm not quite sure why my brain is forgetting those.

1 comment:

  1. Its actually better to get the lines down first, then go back and look at shadows. always start with lines, if it doesn't have shadows its ok. That comes with time ;) <3

    ReplyDelete