Saturday, March 16, 2013

March 15


My creative moment was really random today.  While waiting for the bus, I noticed a puddle in which I could very clearly see the reflection of a street light.  I couldn't get the camera to capture the amount of detail that I could see on light part itself.  There were several rings in the light cover and varying levels of light through those rings.  I started playing in the puddle with my foot.  I tapped in various manners (quick, slow, hard soft, different distances, splashing, pushing, etc) and watched how the resulting ripples played across the reflection.  I was so fascinated by the puddle, I may have neglected to signal the bus driver and missed a bus.  So I went back to playing, but watched a little more closely for the bus as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment